Chemical & Liquid Bulk Transportation
ChemTrans provides safe and reliable delivery of chemicals and liquid bulk materials. Our state-of-the-art fleet is 100% stainless steel, and we have single- and multi-compartment tankers to meet the myriad of complex deliveries required in the chemical industry. The trucking fleet includes a full complement of specialized low-boy chassis for intermodal shipments of box containers and ISO tank containers for both domestic and international destinations.
Some major attributes of our liquid bulk transportation business:
- Liquid Bulk Transportation
- Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Materials
- Short- and Long-Term Tank Leasing
- 24-Hour Service Available
Modern Fleet of Vehicles and Tankers
- All Stainless Steel
- Single- and Multi-Compartmental Units
- Insulated and Non-Insulated Trailers
- Heat In-Transit Capabilities
- ISO Tank Containers and Chassis
Avalon Premium Tank Cleaning
A Division of ChemTrans
Avalon Premium Tank Cleaning is a licensed wash rack with the authority and experience to clean a wide variety of both hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
- Corrosive Liquids
- Oils and Fuels
- Food Grade Products
- ISO Containers
- Baker Tanks
- Tote Bins
- Vacuum Trucks
On-Site Waste Water Treatment Facility
- Physical Treatment
- Chemical Processes
- Biological Methods
- Dissolved Air Flotation
Comprehensive Safety Program
- Fall Protection Harnesses
- Tank Entry Program Strictly Enforced
- Confined Space Atmosphere Monitoring
- Monthly Safety Meetings
- Periodic Classroom Training
State-of-the-Art Cleaning Facility
- High-Pressure Pumps and Spinners
- Low-Volume System Conserves Water
- Electrical and Steam Heating
- Hot and Cold Water
- Caustic, Detergent and Pre-Solve
- Interior and Exterior Washes
- Yard Hostlers On-Site
EXPERIENCED PROSBoth management and staff are veterans in the tank-washing industry. Our experience, conscientiousness, and in-depth product knowledge make this team second to none.
THOROUGH CLEANING SYSTEMOur high-pressure/low-volume system allows for a cleaner, faster wash. It makes us the most energy-efficient wash rack in the Los Angeles area. And with less wastewater to treat, we pass the savings on to our clients.
CLEANING VERSATILITYWe are able to clean a wide range of products, from food grade to toxic organics. Because of broad-based capabilities, other tank cleaning facilities often send their difficult washes to us.
QUICK TURNAROUNDWith a highly efficient cleaning system and a well-staffed operation, we're able to minimize costly downtime while assuring you a tank cleaned to your specifications.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEEDBefore any tank leaves our facility, it must pass rigorous inspections. That's why we guarantee a tank will be cleaned to your specifications the first time, every time, or the wash is on us.
HIGH SAFETY STANDARDSSafety is a high priority at Avalon. The facility has both primary and secondary containment. These are just two of many self-imposed precautions we take to protect the environment as well as our clients. Our objective is to go beyond compliance.
CONVENIENT LOCATIONWe are centrally located with easy access to the 91, 110, 405 and 710 freeways. The Long Beach Harbor, L.A. Harbor and all major rail stations are only minutes away.
FLEXIBLE HOURSWe're on the job when you need us. Our facility is open 24 hours Monday through Friday and by appointment on weekends.
COMPETITIVE PRICESUnlike what you may have experienced at other tank-cleaning facilities, our prices are inclusive. No hidden charges, no surprises when the invoice arrives—just a first-class wash at a reasonable price.
On-Site Maintenance / Repair
All Your Mechanical Needs
- ASME Certified Mechanics
- IICL Certified Inspectors
- ASNDE Certified Technicians for Non-Destructive Tests
- Emergency On/Off-Site Repairs
- Complete Spare Parts Inventory
- DOT Certified Inspections/Repair Station
- Full Service for Tractors, Trailers and Containers
- 24-Hour Service Available
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
Avalon Environmental Management
A Division of ChemTrans Emergency Response
Vacuum Truck Equipment
- Stainless Steel Vacuum Trucks
- End Dumps
- Bins (Roll-Off)
- Quick Turnaround Time
- Convenient Scheduling
- Batch Tracking for All Waste Systems
- Dedicated Tanks for Large-Volume Customers
- Certificate of Disposal Provided
- 24-Hour Services Available
Our Emergency Response staff is comprised of highly trained and experienced professionals who can respond to a variety of emergency situations. For over 15 years, ChemTrans has served an array of customers, including railroad and steamship companies, shippers and custom brokers in emergency response situations. Some of these include derailments, leaking containers due to mechanical or structural damage, and overflow situations caused by product expansion from exposure to high temperatures, etc.
Our service includes providing corrective action for mechanical failure, transloading products to new containers and cleaning up spilled chemicals. Our staff is highly trained and has over 500 emergency response situational experiences. Our equipment provides us up to Level A protection, and this capability allows us to operate in even the most extreme hazardous chemical spill situations.
State-of-the-Art Treatment Technology
- 40-Hour Haz Whopper Certified Technicians
- Spill Site Remediation
- Complete Transloading Equipment Including ISO Tanks and Tanker Trailers
- Specializing in Damaged or Leaking Trailers, ISO Tanks, and Transloading
- 24-Hour Service
- Typical Response Time -> 2 Hours